Before making your complaint

Is your matter more than one year old?

The Ombudsman must not consider a complaint that relates to a matter that happened more than one year ago unless special circumstances exist. If a matter is more than one year old, you will need to provide significant reasons why the Ombudsman should investigate.

Are you representing someone else?

If you are representing someone else, you need to show us that you are authorised to act for them. You will need to attach a written authority from the person you are representing (unless you are representing your child and they are under 18 years old).

Continue to online complaint