The Office of the Ombudsman is committed to:
- acting respectfully and fairly to all parties;
- pursuing high standards of service; and
- the following core values: fairness, integrity, respect, professionalism and accountability.
Ombudsman staff do not act as advocates, as such decisions are made on the available evidence, this may not result in the outcome you were seeking, but is aimed at being fair to all parties.
Your feedback is important to us. Your comments will help us improve the service we offer.
You can complete our feedback survey:
- online at www.ombudsman.nt.gov.au/feedback;
- by printing this form and emailing to email@example.com or by posting to GPO Box 1344 Darwin NT 0801.
You can also provide us direct feedback by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.