Informing people about the Office of the Ombudsman and how we are able to help is an important role for everyone. The Office of the Ombudsman is keen to offer general information sessions for community groups.
There are a number of activities the Office of the Ombudsman can undertake, for example:
- provide brochures and pamphlets
- speak to groups
- liaise with consumer and provider organisations
- publicise information about our office
- participate at various public events (eg professional forums/seminars/conferences)
- participate at community activities and
- Attend consumer and provider forums
If you would like to arrange for a staff member to talk to your organisation, please contact us, either by phone, in writing or use the contact link. When making your request please include the following information:
- the name of your organisation;
- your address;
- a brief description of what your organisation does;
- contact details (phone and /or email address);
- description of what you would like from the Office of the Ombudsman and;
- a suggested time and date.
We will contact you on receipt of this information to confirm arrangements.